- EKO Technology allows let off customization to four different positions (75%, 80%, 85%, or 90%)
- Compact 30” axle-to-axle and lightweight 3.9 lbs. mass weight
- Fires arrows at an incredible 338 feet per second
- ShockWaves limb dampening device eliminates vibration and shock
- Assembled with a Slim Grip integrated into the riser for extreme comfort and fits hand precisely for a more accurate shot
75%, 80%, 85%, or 90%
Draw Weight:45–60 lbs
Big on performance. Easy on the wallet. With all-new industry-leading technologies and a price tag well under what you’ll find anywhere else on the market, the Divergent EKO is the perfect fit whitetail hunting, big game hunting, and everything in between. This compact 30” axle-to-axle bow delivers the same incredible performance of the 2019 Divergent but we’ve added even more technology and customization options. Always ready to take down the biggest bruisers out there, this bow offers an unprecedented four let off settings allow you to hold at full draw longer. The highly adjustable EKO Cam technology allows you to customize the let off to four different positions (75%, 80%, 85%, or 90%) without sacrificing performance. The Divergent EKO features small, sleek string stop to eliminate string noise and vibration. This is hands down, the best bow we’ve ever engineered.
Introducing our most revolutionary and highest let off cam system yet, the EKO Cam System. This innovative new technology allows you customize the let off to four different positions (75%, 80%, 85%, or 90%) without sacrificing performance. Upon drawing back with the EKO Cam System, you’ll feel a smooth transition into a deep valley before hitting the rock-solid back wall at up to a 90% let off, allowing you to comfortably hold at full draw without compromising your shot.