- Shoots 330 feet per second delivering high-speed at an incredible price
- Innovative riser and ShockWaves limb dampening device designed to improve accuracy and reduce vibration
- 32” axle-to-axle compact platform bow for ultimate maneuverability
- Solo cam system offers an ultra-smooth draw cycle
- Contraband String and cables ensure legendary performance for seasons to come
Draw Weight:55–70 lbs
The Paradox is a high-performance single cam system that shoots 330 feet per second delivering maximum performance at an incredible price in a maneuverable 32” axle-to-axle platform. The innovative riser and ShockWaves limb dampening device are designed to improve accuracy and reduce vibration with each shot. The Paradox features Bear Archery Contraband string and cables ensuring legendary performance for seasons to come. With premium finishes and features of a compound bow that would cost hundreds more, the Paradox disrupts the price to performance ratio.