- EKO Technology allows let off customization to four different positions (75%, 80%, 85%, or 90%)
- Align Lok™ Technology works in conjunction with bow sight to aid in aligning second and third axis levels
- Fires arrows at an incredible 344 feet per second
- ShockWaves limb dampening device eliminates vibration and shock
- Ships with VERSAGRIP™ for a smaller profile and reduction in torque and NAROGRIP™ to fit your hand precisely for a more accurate shot
75%, 80%, 85%, or 90%
Draw Weight:55–70 lbs
Maintaining status quo is never an option. We’ve packed the all-new Status EKO from axle-to-axle with all-new industry-leading technologies and designs you won’t find anywhere else, giving you more performance and customization than any other bow on the market. This hard-hitting, buck-dropping bow offers an unprecedented four let off settings, two choices of hand grips, and includes a limb stop for a rock-solid back wall. The Status EKO fires arrows at an incredible 344 feet per second in a solid 33” axle-to-axle setup. The highly adjustable EKO Cam technology allows you to customize the let off to four different positions (75%, 80%, 85%, or 90%) without sacrificing performance. Located within the riser, the Align Lok™ level works in conjunction with any bow sight to aid in aligning second and third axis levels. The Status EKO features sleeker, smaller, and lighter SonicStops dual string suppressors that eliminate noise and vibration. Without a doubt, the best bow we’ve ever engineered. Period.
Introducing our most revolutionary and highest let off cam system yet, the EKO Cam System. This innovative new technology allows you customize the let off to four different positions (75%, 80%, 85%, or 90%) without sacrificing performance. Upon drawing back with the EKO Cam System, you’ll feel a smooth transition into a deep valley before hitting the rock-solid back wall at up to a 90% let off, allowing you to comfortably hold at full draw without compromising your shot.