It's All In The Details
When it comes to the final product, the finishing details set Bear Archery apart from any other bows on the market. At Bear Archery, every bow is thoughtfully designed and constructed using the highest quality materials. A great fit and finish are what transforms shooting any bow into shooting a legendary bow.
BUILT FOR PERFORMANCE. FINISHED FOR STEALTH.
We take pride in the bows we build and understand it’s the final details that can take the bow to the next level. That’s why we’ve installed an in-house hydrographics dipping machine in our Gainesville, Florida facility so each bow that’s dipped lives up to our legendary Bear Archery standards. This state-of-the-art machine automates the dipping process and removes the element of human error, giving your bow that perfectly polished camo finish that helps keep you concealed while out in the woods.
- Each bow is hand prepped by cleaning and removing surface debris to reduce pattern bubbles
- Base coat paints are specifically formulated to be used in conjunction with the designated camouflage pattern to meet the specified color standard
- The camo pattern is placed on top of the water and sprayed with an activator adhering the print to the bow for a strong, long-lasting bond
- An industrial-grade dipping arm lowers the bows into the water using a steady, consistent dipping motion ensuring a precise submersion with every dip
- After the dipping process is complete, each bow is touched up by hand and thoroughly inspected for the highest quality final product